Tuesday, January 26, 2010

nightly update!

Here's my crocheted blanket so far.... 3 down, 7 in progress, 134 to go!
but hey, I'm ahead of my goal of 1/week! And I'm loving the colors/pattern. I can't wait to use up what I've dyed so far so I can dye more!

And I bordered the baby quilt...

It's a solid red, then a print, white with teeny orange petals, and red, green, brown dots, then a slightly wider orange border...

I'm in LOVE with this quilt....

here's a close up of the print/border...

I'll take better pics tomorrow, but it's 11pm right now, and I need to sleep...

I'm thinking of piecing the back, which I've actually never done before...

I was originally planning on just a plain white background, but now am considering doing a diagonal piecing of pink solids.... from palest to darkest, cause I have 4 from this.... might be cool, not sure if I have enough to go diagonally though... might just do horizontal or white...

input, anyone?

No comments: