Monday, September 20, 2010

One dress done!

I cut two others out, but the Bean REALLY wanted a peacock dress.
So here she is, having woken up as I was threading the elastic through the neck casing to finish it off.
She likes it a lot, and has been shrieking like a peacock everytime she looks at her pocket.
Unfortunately for my and my camera, withing minutes of trying it on, she spilled on the plain pocket, so my awesome photoshoot planned for the am might be less awesome now. Boo.
here's a picture of the dress without the Bean in it.... it's been worn for 2 days straight, and only removed now because she spilled the dog's water bowl all over herself....
I'm loving the peacock pocket I embroidered though... nothing like turning a 45-minute easy dress into a 6 hour heirloom, right?


No comments: