Sunday, March 13, 2011

sewing machine cover?

Um, so I don't have a cover for my sewing machine. it's bad, I know, but I've just never bothered.... SO, I grabbed some of this quilters grid from the remnant bin at Joann, and cut up some teeny tiny squares.
I just finished sewing up all the seams one way....

I have to use the weights to hold down the corner for the picture, or this happens:

but it looks pretty cool from the back, too, right?

and I've cut up 7 more yards of Kona Expresso, and a new ironing template, so I can make more windows.

insane, right?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

UNKNOWN said...

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. Q72-RZC AC ammeter voltmeter

UNKNOWN said...

You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Canada Visa Canada