Tuesday, June 28, 2011

and another one....

I found some red seersucker in the garage today, and was looking for something to go with it, and realized that the 4th of July is this weekend... we don't have any real plans, other than to climb the hill in the backyard to watch the fireworks in the port (and maybe the ones off the Queen Mary, Knott's Berry Farm, and Disneyland, depending on how clear the sky is)...

isn't it patriotic? I used some white sashiko thread from my Cathedral Windows quilt to backstitch a star on the pocket (and I only did 1, despite protestation from a certain little miss)

she really really likes the star, though, so I think we found a compromise.

I love how she models despite distractions from big bro.

and here's the back view.
I've already started working on the pattern!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: