Thursday, August 18, 2011

come on over!

Given the ranting of my last post, who am I kidding? I figured out how to import all my posts over to my website, so come on over!
www.ramonarose.net 
the blog part works (in preview, the pictures look broken, but if you click the actual post, they're all there. not sure how much time I want to invest in moving all the pictures and fixing all the links)
if you're a subscriber to THIS blog, please switch over to ramonarose.net instead...
THANKS so much!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Sorry, I couldn't work out how to reply to your comment on your new site so I am commenting here!
I don't think you should worry too much about the perfect photo, or showing things off to their best, unless it is you who are not happy with your images; if your children love your creations then that is the highest praise!
I think your backpack is pretty cool!
And thank you so much for you lovely comment on my quilt...