Monday, May 10, 2010

halfway there...

I wanted to write a tute tonight on how to make the little pinafore/jumper/dress I made for the Bean a few days ago... so I got out the camera, and started working, taking pics along the way...

see? here're my cut pieces... (to fit a tall/skinny 18month old)

I even took pictures of some of the steps... here are my pleating marks...
but then, I got too excited about trying out a new idea, and once I started sewing, I forgot to take pictures of the rest... until I finished it...

TADA!

(I swear the straps are even, they're just not flat!)

Clearly I have a new favorite item to sew, so I'll make another one when I have a chance in the next few days, and I promise, next time I'll take better pictures....
(also, LOOOOOOOOVE this Far Far Away double gauze... it's the pink frog print... LOVE IT!!!!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: