Friday, January 28, 2011

Time management

Um, I need help.
My crafty to-do list today is:
1) Make paper bag roses (the pic is of the paper bags we painted already, but I need to figure out how to import my templates so my silhouette can cut all the petals and leaves)
2) embroider the designs from weeks 3&4 for the stitchalong
3) iron fabric for my secret quilt
4) make some dresses for the Bean
5) make more snack bags for the kiddos
6) make another newspaper wreath
7) make valentine barrettes
8) finish quilting the Bean's doll quilt
9) blog all about everything I've accomplished
This list, of course, is only startable after I put the kidlets to bed. And I'm sick. And I'm tired. And I'm cranky.
I need crafty time to feel better.
But the Bean pooped on the potty, and I got 3 loads of laundry done, and I swept, so ... Life's actually ok.

No comments: