Monday, February 8, 2010

what I'm up to...

The kiddos have been sick, and have gotten me sick, and my mom's been in town, so I haven't done much crafting... just a bit of crochet here and there...
I've joined 3 bees though, so I'm super psyched to get cracking, plus I've decided to join the quilt along over at Modify Tradition....
tonight though, instead of sewing, I decided to bring back the rag rug I started last summer....
I bought the "kit" (if a tool and directions count as a kit, I'm using an old sheet from my gram right now as the rag) for my birthday, and have worked on it on and off... it's pretty boring, just a LOT of blanket stitch...
but one of our kittens pees on anything fabric-y that's left on the ground, and our old bathmat was just too smelly, no matter what scent remover I used... so we are bathmat-less until I finish this one.
Its measuring about 10" x 18" right now (I'm guessing)...


here's my bag of rag scrap strips...

No comments: